Next MeetingTuesday, 02/18/2014 @ 7:00pm more details
Upcoming paddles and events
- 05/06/2017 - Walking tour of Greenwich Village
- 07/30/2017 - West Neck Beach Swim Escort
- View All Trips
If you would like to join the Long Island Paddlers, please download, print out, complete and mail in our membership form, along with your membership fee associated to the membership level chosen (see below) to the address listed on the application form.
The form is available for download in Adobe Acrobat format. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed to read the file. Most computers come with Adobe Reader pre-installed, but if yours does not, you can download and install it for free from the Adobe website.
Click here to download the Membership Application/Waiver form.
(Adobe PDF - 10 KB)
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Single Membership - $25.00 annually
For those single members or those families desiring a single membership.
- Welcome Packet (containing information on safe kayaking, choosing a kayak, necessary equipment, and the whereabouts of the best places to paddle)
- Planned club paddles with experienced trip leaders
- Use of our Short Notice Paddle system (for up to date paddle trips posted and lead by members)
- Free attendance at three Training Skills' Days (including an indoor pool session)
- Access to our extensive library of DVD's and books
- An invitation to three annual socials
- Website classified advertising of kayak related merchandise
- Conveniently delivered club newsletters via email
- Interesting monthly meetings with informative programs and refreshments
- One vote per membership.
- Student Membership - $10.00 annually
All the benefits of a Single Membership at a reduced rate for anyone currently registered as a full-time student at an accredited college.
- Family Membership - $35.00 annually
Membership for two adults and all immediate family members under the age of 18 years. This includes everything in a Single Membership plus two voting adult members.
- Active Duty Membership - FREE
Membership for US Active Duty Military individual, Spouse, and all immediate family members under the age of 18 years. This includes everything in a Single Membership plus two voting adult members.
- Business Partner Membership - $75.00 annually
Long Island Paddlers is currently offering kayak related businesses an opportunity to become a club partner. There are many benefits to becoming a business partner including:
- Family Membership
- A link on our website's Business Partner page, to your business website
- Access to the general membership for periodic announcements
- A business card sized ad in our newsletter
- Access to the classified section for advertising a specific item or items.
- Periodic sale announcements are also permitted.
- Club Sponsor - $200.00 annually
Long Island Paddlers is currently offering sponsorships to businesses that are associated with outdoor activities. Sponsorship entitles the business to all of the rights and privileges of a Business Membership plus a link on our homepage.
For more information, contact our Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org